Thursday, October 4, 2007

FALL INTO SCRPPING EVENT AND Octobers KKSM!




October means fall is here...Crisp nights, fall fairs, apple pies and of course the 'fall into scrapping event' at Kitty's Kloset!

October 1st -5th Kitty's Kloset is having a huge 'fall into scrapping event' with the biggest prizes she has ever given away! Each day a member of the design team will post a challenge and host a game for your amusement. There will 3 random draws from the participants and one grand prize! You will have till the 8th to upload your entries into the gallery and choose which TWO you
would like to enter in the grand prize vote. The voting will start on the 9th and finish on the 11th with the winner having her bio, photo and winning layout featured on Kitty's Kloset's Blog and the home page!

rules;
* all layouts must be newly created for the challenges
* please include a supply list
* winner will need to supply Kitty's Kloset with a photo and bio to be displayed
on the home page and blog
* RAKS will be randomly drawn from participants taking part in the challenges
* Grand prize winner will be selected by votes from the Kitty's Kloset members
* Winners will be notified by e-mail and must respond with 7 days to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen
* only 2 submissions FROM the fall into scrapping event per person will be put into the grand prize vote (participants choice)

* open to US & Canadian residents only (sorry)


Here are the challenges so far....

Witches Brew
Changes
Round as a pumpkin!
Horror movie poster

So check them out!!!!

My mom Mickey was chosen as this months spotlight member...



Hello, my name is Mickey. I have been happily married to the love of my life for the past 44 years and I am a mother of four and a memere to seven great kids ages 5 to 25. My daughter Laura (angelbear) and my other daughter Debbie started me scrapping a couple of years ago. My first album was of my husbands years as a Knight of Columbus. I am very proud of the work he has done. He is very encouraging and proud of my layouts. Last Christmas I made each one of my children 3 albums....one of their heritage, one of them growing up and one of them as adults. I am very proud of all my children. I am currently working on a memorial album of my brother for his wife. I have also decided to make an 8x8 album for each of his children. I wish I had taken more photos when my children were growing up, but with Debbie and Laura scrapbooking I know that their children will have many photos and stories to cherish when they are older.

Her favorite layout is;




And her favorite kloset line is Crate Paper so make sure you check it out...with every purchase of Crate paper you can earn double shoebox points!

Have a great day!!!!

Laura

No comments: