Sunday, June 24, 2007

Design Team Projects!!!

The Kroppin' Kitties have been busy this month! The lovely ladies were given the peekaboo book from Zsiage and Crate paper to do any type of book of me project! The ladies out did them selves on these awesome creations.

This is Lynn Anne's project



She entitled it '29' ~ named for the sonnet by Shakespeare printed throughout the book.
"When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possessed,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising
Haply, I think on thee, and then my state
(like to the lark at break of day arising
from sullen earth) sings hymns at heaven's gate
For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings"


for a list of supplies used and details on her cool dowel binding check out the gallery.

Sara (Sallison) decided to dedicate her book to the places she lived while growing up.




Check out supply list and all the extras she did in the gallery!

And Melanie (Mellybean) has some beautiful pictures of herself in this awesome creation



Check out her journaling and supplies in the gallery!

And this is mine. (Laura aka angelbear) I decided to base my project on my favorite things




Check out the supplies I used and my heartfelt journaling in the gallery.

Thank you to Kitty for supplying such fabulous products in our projects and to my fellow design team members for being so inspiring!

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Wow ladies! Your projects ROCK!

You make me wanna scrap!

Love the slideshows and the added music! Love it!